I found out about the Mobile Catch clamps a couple years ago at the 2017 Summer NAMM Show. At first, I thought they were only used for photography, but I quickly realized there was a lot more to these clamps. At the time of meeting Michael, the CEO, I had my bass and looper pedal handy, so he asked me if I would like to play a song or two. 🙀
1. Being able to be more spontaneous. I did an impromptu performance right at the Mobile Catch booth and drew a crowd. They are so versatile. They are like the LEGO of clamps. LOL! The clamps can be mixed and matched to create whatever you need them to do, which meant I was able to play and attach a mic directly to my bass…meaning more freedom of movement and best of all MORE dancing!!
2. I use Mobile Catch in the studio. When you’re working in a music studio and you have creative ideas coming at you, there’s no time to be scrambling around to find the gear you need to achieve the desired sound. Here are a few applications in the studio you may find useful!
Adding microphones to drums
Adding microphones to amplifiers
Or multiple other applications, such as mounting microphones on guitars for vocals….
And also mounting cameras/phones on various surfaces to get those creative tight shots.
3. I use the clamps everywhere I go.
4. It’s a very useful tool when there isn’t a lot of space.
5. The Mobile Catch replaces my mic clip…especially useful when wanting to mic at a different angle!
So, those are the 5 reasons you need a Mobile Catch. How would you use your Mobile Catch? 🤔
Don would love to hear from you. All comments and questions welcome!